“THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE:
1) You believe in Santa Claus. 2) You don’t believe in Santa Claus. 3) You are Santa Claus. 4) You look like Santa Claus.” “Funny.com”
Oh how amazing our stages in this old life of ours can be!!!
Have you ever sat for a moment with nothing else to do but think about this subject? Well if you haven’t, here are some very meaningful points to ponder over for the next few minutes!
The truth is and children have learned;
- No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize a cat!
- When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don’t let her brush your hair!
- If your sister hits you, don’t hit her back! They always catch the second person!
- Never ask your three-year old brother to hold a tomato!
- Don’t wear polka dot underwear under white shorts!!
The truth Adults have learned;
- Raising teenagers is like nailing jello to a tree!
- I’m very thankful that wrinkles don’t hurt!
- My family is like fudge; mostly sweet but look out for the nuts!
- Laughing helps; it’s like jogging on the inside
- Now I choose cereal for the fiber instead of a toy
The truth about Growing Old; are you ready?
- When I bend over to tie my shoe, I wonder what else I can do while I’m down there!
- God put me on this old earth to accomplish many things; I’m so far behind, I’ll live forever!
- Time is a great healer but it’s also a lousy beautician!
- The older I get the tougher it is to lose weight because now my body and my fat a very good friends!
- And last but not least; Age doesn’t always bring wisdom…..sometimes it comes alone!!!!
Please don’t take life too seriously. Take time to laugh and just remember these amazing quotes;
“A goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds“, “Babies are born without kneecaps“, “TYPEWRITER” is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard”.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!
Photos courtesy of Google Search