Your Sky; Your Limit

Sky-is-the-limitToday’s Daily Post Prompt word Sky is such a great one for me since the theme of my blog is The Sky’s The Limit!

Today I am feeling so grateful for all the blessings in my life!  The past few years have not been so kind but I can tell everyone to never give up; there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Many times we feel that our despair will never end;  we feel so low that it is impossible to fill our minds with even one positive thought.  Please don’t give up.  Time can heal many hurts.

On this day I received word that my young ten-year-old grandson, Collin, has received the Student Of The Month Award.  Collin is photographed smiling from ear to ear with pride, holding his well deserved award.

13383597_10157106832535372_473124583_o

How wonderful that certain teachers and schools have made this decision to award students for being truthful, dependable, helpful and for just being a good person.  It is always a privilege to receive an award for demonstrating intelligence and hard work in gaining knowledge as we want all the students to do.  It is so beneficial also to award these young students with awards for being a good human being and kind to their fellow students.  What better way to show these children that being a kind and dependable person is valued by society.

My wish today is that anyone reading this post is feeling comfort in knowing that storms have to pass eventually.  The blue sky will appear, the birds will sing and the sun will shine again.

1. Thoughtful and encouraging! Congrats to Collin!

Thank you so much! 🙂

2. Singledust says:

What a great award! Congratulations to your grand son, in the chase for a better education and higher grades, the important lessons are forgot, how lovely that his teachers and school put this as a priority, happy and proud day indeed to you @ sky’s the limit!!

Liked by 2 people

Thank you Gina!, Yeah! Sky’s the Limit! You have a great day!

3. Aki says:

Many Congratulation!! my dad become so happy whenever I achieve good grades and awards in studies.

Thank you so much. It!s always so special for parents to see their children receive an award. Good for you too! 🙂

1. Aki says:

You are welcome:)

4. cwaugh212 says:

The award speaks volumes for the parents and grand parents. These are learned behaviors and the school of highest importance (the home) appears to have done a good job.

Thank you. That is so kind of you. 🙂

5. Congratulations Collins.
    Well done grandma for being a good example for him.

Thank you so much! You are so kind and I will make sure Collin sees all the congratulatory comments. 🙂

6. gc says:

Reblogged this on Your Nibbled News (c) 2016 and commented:
    A message of hope and optimism . Wise words for all to follow and encourage.

7. gc says:

Great post Pat. Reposted the article on my site. An optimistic and inspiring post. 🙂

8. A big round of applause for Collins… 👏👏
    A one for you for this beautiful post ❤

Oh, thank you so much. How nice of you!! Xoxo

9. pins & ashes says:

And Well done Collin.. 🙂 and congrats Grandma Patricia..
    The storm will pass and the skies will clear.. absolutely agree.

Thank you so much for your kind words. 🙂

10. updownflight says:

I wish people around me would tell me the sky’s the limit, but unfortunately that is not always the case for people with my illness. We try to tell each other it is the case. That helps. But when those closest to you do not, it makes it hard. I’m glad your grandson got the award. I know that feeling. I will say that blogging here at WordPress has been rewarding for me. People constantly put smiles on my face.

I really like your writing and thoughts. I plan to follow it.

Thank you for writing to me and for your kind words. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts. Please don’t give up. 🙂