Pretend; Life is Like a Movie

josephcampbell378372

” Life is like a movie, write your own ending.  Keep believing, keep pretending.”  Jim Henson.

Sometimes it seems that life is like a movie as Jim Henson was quoted as saying.

There are so many wonderful quotes to reassure us that we can’t give up, we should always be positive, forget the past, etc., etc.

This can be easier said than done but as intelligent people we must.

I, for one, love to save all the positive quotes I can and look back on them when I feel down.

williamjames101061

It is so true that most times we can write our own ending in our lives.

mayaangelou578763

If I had one day in my life when I could make all my dreams come true this is what I would pretend to do;

• I would pretend there is no terrorism in the world
  • I would pretend there is no starvation
  • I would pretend there is no homelessness
  • I would pretend there is no hatred
  • I would pretend there is no racism
  • I would pretend there is no suffering.

These are just a few of the thoughts I would love to pretend will come true.

Unfortunately, as much as we would like to pretend these issues are not real; they are!

What we can do is create our own positive attitude which will produce a positive life for each and every one of us.  If we can be cheerful and kind to our friends and to strangers we will be able to sleep at night knowing we made some small contribution to society.

I hope to do this with my life for as long as I can.  Please keep believing!

dcf8eb07d50978237a987ebe38a57078

Photos courtesy of:  http://www.brainyquote.com/

1. eddaz says:

This is a very inspiring post and tells a lot. Thanks for sharing and spreading hope😉

Thank you so much!! 🙂

Thank you for reading my post! 🙂

2. MickETalbot says:

My sentiments too, a wonderful post!

Thank you so much Mick. 🙂

3. Hi. loved your write. its so full of positivity.
    i have nominated you for 3 Days 3 Quotes Challenge.
    its not mandatory to take it up.
    if you are keen on taking up this challenge follow the link

Oh my!! Thank you for your faith in my writing. You are so encouraging!

1. Pleasure of reading was all mine…