I want to offer a very sincere thank you to a fantastic blogger Ranjeeta Nath Ghai ( https://atrangizindagieksafar.wordpress.com/), for nominating me for “The Versatile Blogger Award.”
I am so very pleased and honoured to accept this award!
Please do take some time out to read her blogs at https://atrangizindagieksafar.wordpress.com/.
Thank the person who nominated you
Share the award on your blog
Share seven random facts about yourself
Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers
Let them know they have been nominated
Seven Things About Myself –
- I was born and live in Southern Ontario, Canada. My father immigrated to Canada from Northern Ireland when he was a young man.
- Along with my husband, I farmed and raised 3 children
- At age 45 years, I returned to school, attended college and earned my license as a Registered Practical Nurse
- I worked as a Home Care Nurse for 10 years.
- Recently I have come to be retired and live on my own
- In March of this year I was encouraged by a wonderful friend to join WordPress and write ‘just one blog to see how I could do”!
- I have come to thoroughly enjoy writing my blogs and poems and I continue to be a “work in progress”!
WordPress is a wonderful platform for writers and I tell anyone I know, who has an interest in writing, to come and join this site. I enjoy reading as many blogs and I can each day. Every blog I read is well written and interesting.
We are here to help each other grow in our craft.
I am always so pleased when my writing is acknowledged and ‘liked’ by other bloggers. The comments are so very useful and always appreciated. Every follow, like and comment just makes my day!
……I am sure this is the same case with all the writers here on WordPress.
A request to all nominees is please do take the time to read and like at least one post on all the blog sites mentioned here.
Sasha’s Writings (https://sasha1010blog.wordpress.com/category/sashas-poetry/)
Tom Balistreri (https://lanternwords.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/some-disagree/)
Zainab Tisekar (https://zenyswords.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/disagree/)