Would You Dare To Scream?

halloween-07

“WOULD YOU DARE SPEND A NIGHT IN THESE 5 HAUNTED HOUSES?”

As I was browsing the internet looking at Travel Sites I came across a site advertising the opportunity to spend a night in one of 5 haunted houses from Richfield Springs, New York to Painswick, England, to Brasov, Transylvania!

For an outrages amount such as; $12,500 to $3000 per night you could have as many as 14 to 15 bedrooms, 16 baths and invite at least 40 friends and relatives to come and enjoy a thrilling night of haunting screams and fright!!

spooky-castle

“You don’t need to go trick-or-treating to see a ghost this Halloween. Just spend a vacation in one of these five haunted vacation rentals…if you dare.”

civil-war-lake-house

“This historic 1843 inn dates back to the Civil War. The morning fog hovering over the lake is eerily calm, but you may not be watching it alone. It’s said that the ghosts of fallen soldiers roam the premises, though judging by the stellar guest reviews – they’re seldom seen.”

court-house-manor

“This massive, gorgeous estate is straight out of the UK’s history books. Previous guests include King Charles I during the 1643 Siege of Gloucester, who is said to still haunt the four acres of landscaped gardens.”

“Folks who visit Transylvania can feel Count Dracula’s legend everywhere. The fictional vampire has been a Halloween staple since his inception in 1897, and Cabana Mesteacanul is the perfect home base for a spooky Romanian escape.”

“Scotland is reputed to be one of the most haunted countries in the world, home to numerous 15th- and 16th-century castles with harrowing tales: an amorous wife slain at the hands of her jealous husband, the cries of young children or the groans of the tortured souls of the Forsyth Clan. The Colliston Castle in Arbroath, as well as nearby Ethie Castle, are just two properties offering a spooky paranormal stay.”

This one-night holiday would not be my cup of tea but I wouldn’t be surprised that they will be fully booked come Halloween night!!

Photos and information courtesy of;

(https://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalsBlog/2015/10/16/would-you-dare-spend-a-night-in-these-5-haunted-houses/)

1. Robyn says:

Nope, nu-uh, no way. The idea of staying in a haunted house scares me! Fun to read post!

LOL!! Me too!! Thank you Robyn!!

Liked by 2 people

2. Same here! Love all things spooky, but when the lights stay on!

Liked by 2 people

Yes, I agree!! Light should stay on, lol. Thank you! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

3. sasha says:

I don’t Just believe in ghosts and all!sometimes i wonder that they really exists,but i love horror films,books and i love to get scared..if i get a chance i wana live one day with some of my friends so that i can have fun😉🙂

Liked by 2 people

I agree Sasha, I don’t believe in ghosts either but I would be nervous staying in these houses! Thank you!

Liked by 2 people

4. Nam H Nguyen says:

Not a believer in ghosts. I do however, believe that supernatural elements exist to some extent 😐 So maybe not.

Liked by 2 people

I don’t believe in ghosts either Nam but often wonder if those that have passed away can see us or know what we’re doing? Thank you for visiting. 🙂

Liked by 2 people

5. I’m not sure–some days I don’t think I’d be fearful…Anyway, these photos are beautiful!

Liked by 2 people

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day! 🙂

1. Most welcome–and thank you!

Liked by 2 people